(ver. n. 2 - 22/10/2020)
Gianni Versace S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Versace”), with registered office in Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan (MI), as Data Controller, informs users, in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and the applicable data protection regulation, including national laws, (hereinafter “Privacy Regulation”), that personal data (hereinafter, “Data”) relating to users of the Website (hereinafter, “Data Subjects”) and collected through cookies (hereinafter, “Cookies”) will be processed in the manner and for the purposes set out in this information notice.
- Versace is the Controller of the processing of Data collected through Cookies through this Website;
- Exclusively in relation to Facebook Business Tools, (by way of example, Facebook Cookies, plug-ins and Pixel) Gianni Versace S.r.l. and Facebook Ireland Limited, with registered Office in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland act as joint data controllers of the data processing, on the basis of a specific Joint controllership Agreement, in order to measure the level of interaction between the websites visited according to the preferences of the Data Subjects and to provide targeted advertising within the social network. Further information on how Facebook Ireland processes the Data, including the legal basis to which Facebook Ireland refers and how to exercise the data subject's rights with respect to Facebook Ireland, can be found in Facebook Ireland’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
The Technical Cookies applied by our Website are used to allow the Data Subjects to navigate and to use the services of the Site. The collection of Data through these Cookies is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller in the correct functioning of the Site.
Analytics Cookies are used to analyse and monitor the way Data Subjects use the Website (e.g. number of accesses and page views), for statistical purposes and to allow us to make improvements to the Website in terms of functioning and navigation.
Profiling Cookies are used to analyse the online behaviour of Data Subjects in order to offer them targeted advertising according to their preferences.
The provision of Data through Cookies, with the exception of those collected through technical Cookies, takes place on the basis of the consent of the Data Subjects and is optional. In the event of non-acceptance, refusal or subsequent deactivation of the Analytics or Profiling Cookies, according to the procedures described in paragraph 8, the Data Subjects will still be able to browse the Website, but Versace will not be able to install Cookies for the purposes of analysis or for the forwarding of advertising, including customized advertising.
Data processing is carried out by Versace’s internal staff appointed for this purpose as Data Processor or person in charge of processing. The Data collected for the execution of the specified purposes will also be processed by third parties appointed as external Data Processors for this purpose, or, depending on the case, communicated to the latter as independent data controllers, namely to: i) companies that are part of our group of companies for the purposes specified above; persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy to Versace, as well as in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters; ii) companies, bodies, associations that provide related and instrumental services in order to allow Data Subjects to browse the Site; iii) public administrations for the execution of institutional functions within the limits established by law and by regulations.
Furthermore, the Data may be made available, disclosed and transferred to Public Bodies, Judicial Authorities, Law Enforcement Agencies, which will treat them as autonomous Data Controllers in order to comply with requests for verification or where expressly provided for by law.
The complete and updated list of subjects who process the Data as data processors and independent data controllers is available upon request from Gianni Versace S.r.l., with registered office in Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4 - 20124 Milan.
Versace Websites use so-called social plug-ins. Social Plug-ins are special tools that allow to incorporate Social Network functionality directly into the Website (e.g. the Facebook’s “Like” function). All social plug-ins on the Website are identified by the respective logo owned by the social network platform.
When visiting a page on our Website and interacting with the plug-in (e.g. by clicking the “Like” button) or leaving a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted by the browser directly to the social networking platform (in this case Facebook) and stored there.
The Company may transfer the Data outside the European Union. To this purpose, in accordance with privacy regulations, the Company assesses the impact of data transfers and adopts, if applicable, the most appropriate safeguards (for example, adequacy decisions or standard contractual clauses).
For information regarding the transfer of Personal Data collected through Third Party Cookies, please refer to the privacy policies of each third party, available on their websites and linked in the tables above, “Third Party Analytics Cookies” and “Third Party Profiling Cookies”.
How to deactivate Cookies manually:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
In case of using a web browser not listed above, we kindly ask the Data Subjects to refer to their browser’s documentation or online guide for further information. The Data Controller acts as a mere technical intermediary for the links contained in this document and cannot assume any liability in the event of any changes.
In addition, for further information, the Data Subjects may contact us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Data Subjects may exercise, in relation to the processing of the Data collected through Cookies, the rights provided for by GDPR (articles 15-21), including:
- the right to receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and to have access to their content (access rights);
- the right to update, modify and/or rectify the Data (right of rectification);
- the right to request the deletion or limitation of processing of the Data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the Data has been collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- the right to object the processing (right of object);
- the right to withdraw the consent, if given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in the event of a breach of data protection regulations;
- the right to receive a copy of the Data in electronic format that relate to the Data Subject provided for in the context of processing activities and to request that such Data is transmitted to another Data Controller (right to data portability).
In order to exercise these rights, please contact the Data Controller by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by ordinary mail to the following address:
Società Gianni Versace S.r.l., Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan, Italy.
The Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), located at the registered office of the Data Controller, can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The updated list of internal and external data processors and system administrators is kept at the Data Controller's registered office.
Last update: [22/10/2020]