PRIVACY NOTICE “GOOGLE LEAD ADS”
Gianni Versace S.r.l. (hereinafter, "Versace", "Data Controller" or "Company"), with registered office in Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan (MI), as Data Controller, informs users, pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, "GDPR") and the legislation, including national legislation, on the protection of personal data for time applicable (hereinafter, "Privacy Regulation"), that personal data (hereinafter, "Data") relating to users of the Google Ads Lead Forms Extensions (hereinafter, "Data Subjects") will be processed in the manner and for the purposes indicated in this policy.
Gianni Versace S.r.l., with registered offices in Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan (MI), is the Data Controller.
Pursuant to Article 37 GDPR, the Data Controller has designated the Data Protection Officer, (hereinafter only "DPO"), who can be reached at the following address: DPO@versace.it.
The following Data are processed:
- Data provided voluntarily by the user, such as identification data, such as: first name, last name, email address, country, provided when providing their information in the form.
The protection of the safety and privacy of minors is very important to us. By registering in the Google “Lead Ads” campaign specific section, the Data Subject confirms that he/she is 16 years of age or, in any case, that he/she is not younger than the age indicated by the legislation of the country of residence that provides for other age limits.
Personal data provided by Data Subjects through the section are collected and processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
A. without prior consent for the purposes of the service and, in particular, to:
1. the pursuit of the Data Controller’s legitimate interest:
- preventing or detecting fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the section, as well as exercising the rights of the Data Controller in court and manage the litigation: the interest of the Data Controller refers to the general, real and current interest not to suffer damages as a result of illegal conduct of others, as well as the right of action (art. 24 Italian Constitutional Chart) and, as such, is socially recognized as prevailing over the interests of the data subject.
II. the fulfillment by the Data Controller of legal obligations, such as:
- compliance with the obligations provided for by laws, regulations or national and European legislation or imposed by the competent authorities.
B. Only by prior consent, provided by clicking on the “Submit” button, to marketing purposes, namely:
1. To contact the Data Subject as per their request, in order to provide all the information on offers and Versace’s campaigns, to the extent to enjoy other services which may help the Data Subject to discover Versace’s world and its commercial initiatives;
II. Deploy other activities which are functional to re-contact service.
The provision of Data with respect to the purposes referred to in paragraph A) is mandatory and any refusal will make it impossible for the Company to carry out the contractual obligations undertaken and the execution of legal obligations, or to respond to your requests. As regards the purposes referred to in letter B) the provision of personal data is optional and their use is conditional on the release of an explicit consent by the Data Subject. Any refusal to grant consent has no effect other than that of not being able to inform Data Subjects about campaigns and initiatives of the Company via the contact options requested by the Data Subjects.
The processing of Data of Data Subjects is carried out - with electronic modalities - by means of the operations of collection, registration, updating, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and destruction of the Data. Data will be processed by the Company and its employees using computer systems (as well as manual means) in accordance with the principles of fairness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation on personal data protection and protecting the confidentiality of the Data Subject and his/her rights through the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Data Subject's identification data will be processed by Versace for the time necessary to re-contact him/her or save/recover information. Subsequently, the Data will be kept for no longer than 7 years from collection and used exclusively to satisfy the legitimate interest of Versace in case of complaints and/or litigation.
Data processing is carried out by Versace's internal staff appointed for this purpose as Data Processor or person in charge of processing. The Data collected for the execution of the above-mentioned purposes will also be processed by third parties appointed for this purpose as external Data Processors, or, as the case may be, communicated to the same as independent Data Controllers, and namely to:
|RECIPIENT/SCOPE OF DATA COMMUNICATION||WHAT WE MAY SHARE|
|Companies that are part of our corporate group for the purposes specified above||Name, email address, residence.
|Persons, companies, associations or professional firms providing assistance and consultancy to Versace, as well as accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters||Name, email address, residence, IP address.
|Companies, bodies, associations that perform services related and instrumental to allow the navigation on the Website by the Data Subject, as well as couriers for the delivery of catalogs and / or products purchased, our stores, customer service, analysis and market research, management of payments by credit card, maintenance of computer systems.|| Name, email address, residence, IP address.
|Public administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law and regulations||Name, email address, residence, IP address, payment information, preferences.
Furthermore, the Data may be made accessible, communicated and transferred to Public Bodies, Judicial Authorities, Police Bodies, who will process Data as independent controllers in order to follow up on requests for verification or where expressly provided for by law.
The complete and updated list of the subjects that process Data as Data Processors and Indepedent Data Controller is available on request at Gianni Versace S.r.l., with registered office in Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4 - 20124 Milan.
The Company may transfer Data outside the European Union. To this end, in accordance with privacy regulations, the Company assesses the impact of data transfers and adopts, if applicable, the most appropriate safeguards (for example, adequacy decisions or Standard Contractual Clauses).
Data Subjects may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the European Regulation (Articles 15-21), including the right:
- To receive confirmation of the existence of their personal data and access to their content (rights of access);
- To update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
- To request the deletion or limitation of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- To object the processing of personal data (right to object);
- To withdraw consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before withdrawal;
- To lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event of breach of personal data protection regulations;
- To receive a copy of the personal data provided to the Company in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
Requests should be addressed to the Company by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com or by regular mail to the following address:
Gianni Versace S.r.l., Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan, Italy
Residents of the State of California may exercise their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +1 8887217219;
Access to Personal Information: California residents have the right to request a copy of personal information, the source of the personal information, and to whom it was disclosed, which we will provide to them in electronic form. For its own privacy and security, the Company may require proof of identity before providing requested information.
Erasure of Personal Information: California residents also have the right to request that the Company erase personal information, unless the Company needs to retain such data to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Finally, it should be noted that Gianni Versace S.r.L. does not sell personal information to third parties.
The user may ask to exercise his/her rights by e-mail at email@example.com or by post to the Company Gianni Versace S.r.l., via Piazza Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan, Italy or by telephone at +1 8887217219. Users are invited to include in their requests all necessary information (such as name, e-mail and postal address, specific request and any other information) that the Company may need in order to respond to or otherwise manage the requests.
The Company will not discriminate against customers in the exercise of their rights.
Last Update: October 2021
هل تحتاج إلى مساعدة؟ يرجى التواصل مع فريق خدمة العملاء لدينا عبر نموذج الاتصال الخاص بنا