Returns & Refunds
Every article purchased in the VERSACE Online Store can be returned. Return costs may vary depending on the destination.
Please note that Versace cannot refund taxes and duties for returns coming from Canada and Puerto Rico. Customers can request the refund for taxes and duties through their local tax office by providing a copy of the import and export declarations. For returns from Canada, customers must submit claims for returned shipments to CBSA using form B2G.
You can return your item within 30 days. Items purchased from November 18th can be returned up until January 6th.
Items must be returned new, unused, and with all labels and garment tags still attached.
Returns that are damaged, stained, washed or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return. Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles will not be accepted.
Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear, without removing the protective adhesive strip. Stockings, socks and tights may be only be returned if the package has not been opened.
Being made-to-order, we can not accept returns of personalized items.
Returns that do not comply with these regulations will not be accepted.
Return process for orders shipped before 20th July 2023:
1) Make sure the item(s) you wish to return have all original product tags, authenticity labels, or cards included.
2) Place your item(s) inside a sturdy container or in the original box that your item(s) came in. Remove any older addresses and barcodes, secure the package with tape, and affix the return shipping label to the outside. If you cannot find the return label, please contact our Client Service.
To return one or more items from your order, please follow the below-mentioned procedure:
1) To start your return, click on the button above and enter your order information (Order number and email address).
2) Choose the items you would like to return and indicate the relevant return reasons.
3) The UPS pre-paid shipping label and packing slip will be available to download and print to prepare your return.
4) Make sure the item(s) you wish to return have all original product tags, authenticity labels, or cards included.
5) Place your item(s) and the packing slip inside a sturdy container or in the original box that your item(s) came in. Remove any older addresses and barcodes, secure the package with tape, and affix the new shipping label to the outside.
7) Once your package has been shipped, you will be notified via email to track your return.
8) Your return may take up to 14 business days to be processed. The refund will be issued to the original payment method used to place your order. Please note, refunds may take up to 10 business days to appear in your bank account, depending on your payment method.
Please note, for gift returns the refund will be issued to the person who originally placed the order.
We currently do not offer returns directly in Versace Boutiques. If you need further assistance please contact our Client Service.
At present, we do not offer an exchange service. Please return the items back to us and place a new order for the correct item online. Please note, that items purchased from a retail store cannot be exchanged at the Versace Online Store, and vice versa.
Goods are classified as faulty if they have been received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 24 months of purchase. In this case we kindly ask you to send the article back to us. For a simple return, please use the pre-printed return form and return label included in your parcel. If you cannot find the return label, please contact our Customer Service. We cannot accept items that have been worn and used beyond being tried on.