Shop the sale selection
These general conditions of purchase are intended to regulate contracts for acquisition by Gianni Versace S.r.l. of goods or services.
These conditions apply on the whole to any contractual relationship involving the purchase of goods and services, with the exception of the following cases:
a. where one or more clauses herein are incompatible with the particular type of purchase;
b. where the Parties waive in writing, expressly and specifically, any clause or clauses contained herein.
Art. 1 Definitions
1.1 For the purposes of this document:
- Conditions means the General Conditions of Purchase indicated in this document.
- Purchaser means Gianni Versace S.r.l.
- Supplier means Purchaser’s counterpart in each single commercial transaction. Supplier declares to be compliant with any laws and regulations in force from time to time.
- Goods means the object of acquisition by Purchaser, including without limitation, raw materials, finished and unfinished products, and services.
- Contract means the written document specifically intended to regulate the contractual relationship arising from negotiations between Purchaser and Supplier.
- Contractual Relationship means the ties that bind Purchaser to Supplier for realisation of a common interest.
- Order means the purchase order, that is the document showing formal acceptance of Supplier’s offer and that binds Purchaser to make the purchase.
- Offer means the document presented by Supplier to Purchaser containing a proposal for purchase.
- Request for Offer means the verbal or written request made by Purchaser concerning a specific purchase need.
- Parties means Purchaser and Supplier.
Conventional form of additions and waivers to these Conditions
Warranties, checks and verifications by Purchaser