Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions, (the “Terms”) govern: (i) your use of Versace.com (or any subdomains thereof), or one of our other websites, applications or other services from which you are accessing these Terms (each referred to herein as a “Site,”) and collectively, the “Sites,”); and (ii) any purchases you make from the Site. In these Terms, “Company,” “we” or “us” means Gianni Versace S.r.l., together with its corporate parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities worldwide. Your contractual party for the purchase and sale of goods via Versace.com is GLOBAL-E NL B.V (“Global-E”). Your contractual party for use of the Site is the Site operator is Gianni Versace S.r.l. Except to the extent limited by applicable law, these Terms might change from time to time, so please review them each time prior to accepting them and making a purchase. By placing an order for any product or otherwise accessing or using the Site and clicking to agree to these Terms on the Site, or by otherwise completing the applicable order transaction process on a Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you will not be able to purchase any products through the Sites and you must not access or use the Sites.
This Site is operated by Gianni Versace S.r.l., a company organized and existing under Italian laws, with registered office at Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4, 20124 Milan, Italy, Tax code and VAT registration No. 04636090963, Economic and Administrative Index No. 1762567. GLOBAL-E NL B.V. is a company registered in the Netherlands with registered number 72541466 whose registered office is Krijn Taconiskade 430 1087 HW Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Global-E is our international sales facilitation and fulfilment partner and will be the company that you contract with for any purchase of products or services. Global-E will take your payment and approved carriers will deliver your orders. For full details of our returns and refunds policy, please see Section 14 Order Cancellation/Right of Withdrawal/Returning Orders. The destinations to which we currently ship merchandise purchased on Versace.com are as follows: Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Peru, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, UAE, Vietnam. This list may be updated from time to time.
Except for your Submitted Materials (as defined in Section 6 below), we and/or our licensors own, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest (including, without limitation, copyright) in and to the Sites, all the content (including, but not limited to, all audio, photographs, images, illustrations, renderings, drawings, Webcasts, RSS feeds, podcasts, other services, graphics, logos, games, widgets, gadgets, applets, other distributable applications, other visuals, video, copy and software), code, data and other materials thereon (collectively, the “Site Content”), the look and feel, design and organisation of the Sites, and the compilation and organisation of the Site Content, including but not limited to any copy right, author’s rights, trade mark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership or title of, in or to any Site Content or any other part of the Site, nor does it grant you any license to use or display the same except as expressly permitted herein.
Subject to these Terms, we grant to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, not-sublicensable, limited license to access, view, use and display the Sites and Site Content on your computer or other devices, provided that you comply fully with these Terms. The Sites and Site Content are for your personal, educational and non-commercial use only. No part of the Sites or Site Content (or any of our products advertised or sold on the Site) may be copied, reproduced, republished, exploited, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, derived, converted, reverse-engineered, exploited, distributed or used in any manner whatsoever, without our prior written consent or that of the applicable rights owner, except for limited personal, non-commercial or educational purposes and any other limits as permitted by the applicable law.
4.1.All the content on the www.Versace.com Site including trademarks both registered and unregistered, logos, copyright, corporate images, works, images, photos, dialogues, music, sound, video, documents, designs, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, patterns, tools, printed characters, drawings, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, features and software (collectively, the “Content”), are the property of and/or exclusively available to Versace and its content suppliers, and are protected by Italian copyright and other intellectual property laws.
4.2.The consumer shall not reproduce, publish, distribute, view, modify, create works from or benefit in any way, in whole or in part, from the Content, without the prior written consent of Versace or its content suppliers, depending on the case, unless, however, with this document Versace provides authorisation for you to view, download and print the pages of the Site in hard copy, solely for personal and not commercial use.
4.3.Versace has the right to claim the ownership of any Content published on the Site, at any time, and to oppose any use, distortion or modification of any such Content for whatsoever purpose.
By submitting, uploading, posting or sending Submitted Materials to, on or through the Sites, you:
- confirm and are responsible that either
- your Submitted Materials are owned by you, that they do not belong to another person and that they are free from third party lien or right; or
- that you have the necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use such Submitted Materials and submit them to the Sites for our use, in accordance with these Terms and with any purposes that may be described on the Sites; and
- to the fullest extent permitted by law, you grant to us (and our affiliates) a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable right and licence, for the maximum duration permitted by applicable laws, to use, copy, reproduce, convert, modify, store, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, make, exploit, sell, export or incorporate such Submitted Materials (in whole or in part) in other works (including, without limitation, the Sites), products or services, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. We are not responsible for maintaining any Submitted Material that you provide. You confirm that your Submitted Materials comply with these Terms, and you agree to keep all necessary supporting documentation, and to make such records available to us upon our request.
While accessing or using the Sites, the Site Content and the various other features available on the Site, you shall not:
- violate any law, rule or regulation;
- violate the security of the Sites, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Sites, Site Content, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Sites or the Site Content. By breaching this provision, you may be committing a criminal offence. In such a case, we will report any such conduct to relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them;
- impersonate any person or entity whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from the Sites or the Company, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- stalk, harass or harm another individual;
- insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content (including, without limitation, hyperlinks) into any of the Site Content or services on any Site, or into any of your Submitted Materials that you may submit to any other areas of the Sites;
- use, upload, post, publish, transmit, distribute, reproduce, or in any way exploit any part of the Sites or any Site Content for any commercial or promotional purposes (other than as expressly permitted in a signed writing by the provider of such information or other materials), or contact any other user of the Sites for commercial or promotional purposes, or offer to buy or sell any product or service through your activities on the Sites;
- alter, edit, delete, remove, fail to display, otherwise change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose any of the Site Content, including, without limitation, any trade marks, trade names, logos, service marks, promotional taglines, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices included therein or thereon;
- engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, or any other automatic or unauthorized means of accessing, logging-in or registering on the Sites, or obtaining lists of users or other information through the Sites, including, without limitation, any information residing on any server or database connected to the Sites;
- use the Site or its features in any manner that could interrupt, damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site or such features, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Sites, including, without limitation, sending a mass unsolicited message or unauthorized advertising or commercial communications, or “flooding” servers with requests;
- circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere (or attempt, encourage or support anyone else’s attempt to do any of the foregoing) with the Sites or its services or any software on the Sites beyond the extent permitted by law;
- frame or otherwise portray any third-party sites or content in any manner that would constitute or could be interpreted as an endorsement or sponsorship by us of any third-party site, content, information or other materials, or in any manner that would violate the terms and conditions of any such third-party sites;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish to, on or through the Sites, any information, content or materials which are false (including statements or materials that constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin, endorsements, or statements of fact), fraudulent, misleading, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, including without limitation, any material which constitutes, or encourages conduct that would constitute, a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use the Sites or the Site Content to or in any other manner, violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, author’s right, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
- upload, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any information or material which constitutes or contains a virus, spyware, or other harmful component, or which contains any embedded links, advertising, chain letters or pyramid schemes of any kind; or
- use the Sites or its services (or any Site Content), in whole or in part, for any purpose that is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Global-E will only accept your offer when we send you an e-mail confirming that the product has been dispatched (“Shipping Confirmation”). Therefore, the contract between you and Global-E will only be formed when the Shipping Confirmation is sent to you via email. The contract will relate only to those products whose dispatch has been confirmed in the Shipping Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed in a separate Shipping Confirmation.
9.2 Price & Payment
Payment is taken and processed by and through our international sales facilitation and fulfilment partner, Global-E. You agree to pay in full the prices for your purchases in accordance with the Payment Information Policy. The types of payment accepted by Global-E for orders placed through the Sites, as well as any additional details with respect to certain payment types, are set out in the Sites’ Payment Information Policy.
The price of the Products will be as quoted on the Sites from time to time and include VAT (where applicable) at the rate in the delivery destination on the day on which you place your order on the Site. Global-E reserves the right to update such rates regularly at its sole discretion, and you acknowledge that such updates may affect product pricing on the Sites. The price quoted on the Sites for products excludes shipping charges which are quoted separately on the Sites and notified to you before your order is confirmed. However, the final price of the transaction, including all the costs, will be communicated to you in your order summary before placing your order.
If paying in a different currency to your bank account, your bank may charge for currency conversion. Pricing may differ by country or shipping destination.
If you place an order on the Site, then you acknowledge and agree that: (i) Global-E or one of their third party payment processors will charge you through the payment method you have selected for your order and such other amounts that may accrue in connection with the order; (ii) that you will provide valid and current information for (a) yourself and (b) if applicable, another person, but only if you have first obtained their express consent to do so; (iii) that Global-E may use tools, software or services of payment processors to process transactions on their behalf; (iv) you may be charged additional fees (such as foreign transaction fee or cross border fee) or surcharges imposed by your bank or credit/debit card issuer. These additional fees or surcharges are not our or Global-E’s charges or fees and neither we nor Global-E have control over this or any way to mitigate this, as this is purely up to the relationship and commercial terms between you and your bank or credit/debit card issuer. Neither we nor Global-E have any way of knowing in advance whether you will be charged such fees or surcharges, as each bank and credit/debit card issuer has its own policy, and our and Global-E’s commitment is to acquire the amount set at checkout in your local currency; and (v) if your payment is not received by Global-E for any reason from your card issuer, you agree to promptly pay all amounts due upon request and using the method that Global-E reasonably prescribes.
Global-E may contract with a local licensed customs broker at your destination, in which case, by placing an order through the Site, you authorize the applicable customs broker to act as your agent to: (a) conduct transactions with the local customs authority, (b) execute related documents on your behalf in connection with the import of goods in your order, (c) facilitate your payment of applicable taxes; and (d) if applicable, return such products to Company (subject to these Terms) and (if applicable) handle the associated reimbursement claim for taxes paid. You acknowledge that, in the case of a return of products under these Terms, Global-E may, if in accordance with these Terms, reimburse and refund you for the cost of the merchandise, but not the import charges, which may or may not be reimbursable by the relevant authority. If Global-E is able to obtain on your behalf reimbursement of taxes paid on orders, any such reimbursement will be paid by the applicable tax authority to the customs broker, and then Global-E will reimburse such amounts directly to you if and to the extent, and only after, Global-E receives such amounts from the customs broker.
You may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your destination. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from destination to destination. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information.
9.3 Product availability.
Product availability on the Site is not guaranteed as products may be low in stock or out of stock when you place an order. If a product is not available, your order may be rejected. In such a case, we will communicate it to you using the email and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Products displayed on the Site may not be available in certain stores, or vice versa. Prices for a product (including sales) may vary between the Site and stores or between geographies. Prices displayed on the Site are quoted in the local currency of your shipping destination and are valid and effective only in this destination.
Images, colours, features and sizes of our products are displayed for explanatory and illustration purposes. We have made every effort to display them as accurately as. However, the particular technical specifications, displays and settings of your electronic device could affect the accuracy of the display. From time to time, information on the Site might contain typographical or visual errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing or availability. Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change at any time.
If an error in the price of the products You ordered is identified after your order has been confirmed, you will be contacted so as to re-confirm the order at the correct price or to cancel it. In case you will not be reachable, order will be cancelled.
Delivery of products shall be as described in our Shipping and Delivery Policy. The products will be delivered within 30 days from when we confirm your order. For your convenience, you can track your order at any time online with our Order Status page. Simply provide your email address and order number to track your order. Or, click on the tracking link included in your Shipping Confirmation/Customer Invoice email. You can also contact a customer service representative using the contact details in Section 23.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. Due to varying item availability, multiple items in a single order may be shipped separately. Each shipment will have its own tracking number and can be tracked on the Order Status page under the same order number. For orders with multiple packages, the package shipped first will bear the total shipping charges (if any).
If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, Versace and Global-E have the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order at any time, including after dispatch of products and/or notification to you that the order has been received and is being processed. You acknowledge that Versace and Global-E shall not incur any liability in such circumstances.
Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.IN-STORE PICKUP
We are not presently able to offer the ability to pick up your online order in a Versace store. If you wish to make a purchase in one of our stores, please use the Store Locator on our site to find a store near you.DELIVERY RESTRICTIONS
Please note that we do not ship orders placed on Versace.com to addresses outside of the destinations listed in Section 1. You may place an order for products from outside these destinations, but this order must be for delivery to an address in a listed destination. If you would like to purchase a product for delivery in another destination to which we currently ship orders via one of our other websites, please order your product through the Versace website that is set up to ship to that destination.
12.1 Goods are classified as faulty if they have been received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 24 months of purchase. In this case you are kindly asked you to send the article back . For such purpose, please use the pre-printed return form and return label included in your parcel. If you cannot find the return label, please contact our Customer Service. We cannot accept items that have been damaged, worn, and/or used beyond being tried on.
Versace is liable for any faults of the products offered on the Site, including the non-conformity of products ordered with the provisions of Italian law and the Italian Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 and subsequent modifications, in accordance with the corresponding EC Directives, particularly the principles and procedures included in European Directive 1999/44/EC).
12.2. The Product warranty provided by Versace is valid provided that both the following conditions are met:
- a) The fault appears within twenty-four (24) months of the delivery date of the Products;
- b) The Consumer submits a formal claim relating to the faults within a maximum of two (2) months of the date on which the fault was detected.
In particular, in accordance with article 130 of the Consumer Code, in the event of non-conformity, the Consumer shall have the right to obtain, without charge, the repair or replacement of the non-compliant Product, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction, or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed Products.
12.3. Any claims must be made by email to the address indicated in the “Contact” section of the Site.
12.4 The costs for returning faulty Products shall be borne by Versace.
You have a legal right to cancel/withdraw an order during the period set out below. If during this relevant period you do not want to keep a product for any reason, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the order and receive a refund.
This right to cancel an order does not apply in the case of:
- products which have been made to your specification or are personalized,
- sealed products (such as fragrance or beauty products) where the seal has been broken after delivery to you.
- swimwear or underwear where the hygiene strip has been removed.
Certain other products may also be excluded from your right to cancel. If this applies, this fact will be clearly stated on the product page before you purchase.
Your right to cancel/withdraw an order starts from the date you place your order on the Site. Your deadline for cancelling/withdrawing the order is as set out in the table below:
LETTING US KNOW YOU WISH TO CANCEL/WITHDRAW
To exercise the right to cancel/withdraw your order you must inform us of your decision to cancel. You may complete the Cancellation Form. You can also contact our Customer Services team by completing our Contact Us form. We will e-mail you to confirm we have received your cancellation. If you are e-mailing us or writing to us, please include your order number to help us to identify it.
If you cancel/withdraw your order in compliance with these Terms Global-E will:
- refund you the price you paid for the products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop, for example in a way other than for determining the nature of the goods, their characteristics of their functioning. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event no later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed by you on your decision to withdraw from this contract.
- We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
All refunds will be given by Global-E.
If a product has been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your order:
- then you must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the order. You can access the return portal here in order to initiate a return authorization form and receive your printable pre-paid return label.
- unless the product is faulty or not as described, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us. If the product is one which cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the product to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery.
You may return merchandise purchased on this Site directly on the return portal by mail. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the day on which you receive your delivery. If your order is shipped in multiple deliveries, you will have 30 days from the day on which you receive your last delivery for that order.
Returns must be made within the guidelines in our Return Policy.
Purchases made on this Site may not be exchanged.
To return an item(s), please follow these instructions:
- 1. Securely pack your merchandise. Please try to use the original shipping box and materials.
- 2. Visit our returns portal to initiate a returns authorization.
- 3. Enter your order number and email address.
- 4. Select the items you wish to return and the reason for your return.
- 5. Select the prepaid* delivery label and print both the returns label and returns form.
- 6. Place the returns form inside your parcel before securely closing.
- 7. Affix the prepaid* label to your return package.
- 8. Post your return package at a DHL Service Point in your delivery location or request a pick up here.
*The cost of the subsidised prepaid return postage will be deducted from your return amount and is detailed below.
You are responsible for properly packaging, labelling and shipping your product to us at Versace cost. Please retain your proof of postage as a safeguard for your shipment. Please note that in the event that you choose another courier or shipping service to return your item, rather than use the pre-paid returns label, unless the return concerns products which are defective or not as described, you will be liable for the cost of return, including any import duties or taxes that may be incurred by Versace as a result of using such other carriers.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may send it back to you.
You have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of cancellation, return and refund or anything else in these Terms.RETURNING A GIFT
Gifts can be returned by post only, as outlined above, when accompanied by a gift receipt or the original returns form. Please note that refunds can only be processed against the original account in the same form of payment in which it was received, unless payment was made in the form of cash on delivery (where applicable), in which case your refund will be returned via bank transfer or paypal.
Except as set out in Section 7, you may link to the home pages of the Sites provided you do so in a way that is fair and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation. You agree that:
- (a) if you include a link from any other website to the Site, such link shall open in a new browser window and shall link to the home page of the Site;
- (b) you are not permitted to link directly to any image hosted on the Sites, such as using an “in-line” or “deep linking” linking method, including to cause the image to be displayed on another website; and
- (c) you may not link from any other website to a Site in any manner such that it or any of its pages is “framed,” surrounded or obfuscated by any third-party content, materials or branding.
We may, in our sole discretion, insist that any link to a Site be discontinued, and we may revoke your right to link to the Sites.
You may be able to link (through various methods including hyperlinks, clickable images or words, banners and widgets) from the Sites to third-party websites, applications and services, and third-party websites may link to the Site (“Linked Sites”). To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you agree that, except where we are at fault, we have no responsibility for any information, content, advertising, products, services or other materials on any Linked Sites, and that links to Linked Sites do not necessarily constitute an endorsement, approval or sponsorship thereof by us. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, except where we are at fault, we disclaim all responsibility for any viruses or malicious code that may appear on any Linked Sites, for the accuracy of any of the information they provide and for any goods or services provided by or purchased from such Linked Sites. If you rely on any Linked Site, you do so at your own risk and assume all resulting responsibilities and consequences.
The Site may contain sweepstakes, contests or other promotions requiring you to send materials or information to us (and sometimes others). Such sweepstakes, contests or promotions may be governed by a separate set of rules, policies and terms, which will be notified to you before you participate. It is your responsibility to read such rules, policies and terms to determine whether you can participate, register and comply.
You are responsible for complying with any safety warnings and precautions that accompany the product. If you are not comfortable with using the Product after reading the safety warnings, you must return the product in accordance with the above Returns Policy. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we are not responsible for (i) your failure to follow safety warnings, precautions or any other instructions provided with the product, (ii) your negligence in use of the product, or (iii) your intentional misuse of the Product. The express warranties offered with our products are in addition to, and do not affect, your legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described.
Except in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence, in no other circumstances Versace will be liable for any damage of any kind, including by way of non-exhaustive example, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damage, which may occur to consumers and/or users of the Site and which derive directly or indirectly from the consumers and/or users' use or impossibility to use the Site, from the consumers and/or users having relied on the information contained on the Site or from errors, breaks in service, cancellations, degradation or corruption of files or e-mails, software errors, viruses or defects, delays in functioning or transmission, lack of communication, theft, the destruction of, or unauthorised access to, Versace’s data, programmes or services. We will not be liable for any delay or failure to complete the order due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
The Site is intended for visitors located in the destinations listed in section 1. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than in the destinations listed in section 1. People who access or use the Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Access to our Sites is provided on a temporary basis. We may terminate, change, suspend, restrict or discontinue your access to and/or the operation of any aspect of the Sites at any time, for any reasonable reason without notice or liability (including if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of these Terms and unable to cure such breach or if we need to perform maintenance on the Site). You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Sites.
22.1These Terms are governed by Italian law, with particular reference to the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 of 6 September 2005 and Legislative Decree No. 70 of 9 April 2003 (E-commerce regulation), without prejudice to any other regulation prevailing in the usual country of residence of the consumer making the purchase. You acknowledge and agree that the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (“CISG’) shall not be applicable to Your purchase.
Any dispute will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of the place where the Consumer is domiciled or resident or, at the Consumer’s choice, the Italian Court of Milan.
22.2 If any of the provisions contained in these Terms is found to be invalid, null and void or inapplicable for any reason, such provision will be deemed to be separable and will not prejudice the validity and applicability of the other provisions.
22.3 Versace also informs its consumers that in order to settle a dispute generated by a contract of sale finalised online out of court, and without prejudice to the Consumer's right to access the protection of the judiciary system, it is possible to submit an online claim on the European platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree No. 130 of 6 August 2015 and (EU) Regulation No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council of 21 May 2013 regarding the resolution of online consumer
23.1 If You have any complaint or if You need any information or assistance in relation to the Site or the purchase procedure, please send an email to the email address mentioned in the "Contacts" section on the Site, or You may contact Versace at the telephone number indicated under the same section.
GIANNI Versace S.r.l.
Registered Office: 20124 Milan - Piazza Luigi Einaudi 4 – Italy
REA. Milano 1762567
Fiscal Code, VAT Number and Milan Business Register. Companies Register Milan 04636090963
Share Capital €81,864,102 fully paid.
In accordance with Article 1341, paragraph 2, and Article 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, You hereby expressly acknowledge and accept the following clauses: 19 – Limitation of liability; 22.4 – Limitation of liability.